Posted Friday, 31 May 2019
Affiché : Friday, 31 May 2019
There are some foods that are very dangerous to our pets and it’s important to know what they are and to avoid feeding them at all costs. If you think your pet has ingested any of the following foods it is important to see you veterinarian immediately.
Grapes and raisins
- These are known to be very toxic to pets. Although the actual cause of the toxicity is unknown, grapes and raisins have been shown to cause kidney failure.
- The consumption of onions can damage red blood cells and cause anemia in pets.
- Cocoa contains theobromine, which is found in cocoa beans and is very toxic to dogs so keep the Halloween candy and chocolate away them.