CKC’s 2018 Annual General Meeting (AGM) took place in Ottawa, Ontario on Saturday, June 9, 2018, in conjunction with the June Board Meeting. The AGM was complemented by the Member Recognition Reception and 2018 CKC Seminar: Improving Breeding Program Success, creating a full weekend of activities for CKC members and guests. It was a weekend to engage with the Club, see old friends, benefit from specialized education and celebrate the Canadian dog fancy. Thank you to everyone who came out to share the experience with us! You can read about the weekend here or view the photo gallery on Facebook.
1. Call to Order / identification of members
2. Opening Remarks by the Chair and Honourary Chair Introductions of Board Members and Staff Explanation of Voting Procedures
3. Honourary Veterinarian’s Remarks
4. Sponsors’ Remarks
5. Minutes of the 2017 Annual General Meeting
7. Presentation of the 2017 Audited Financial Statements
8. Election Commission’s Report of the 2017 Election of the Board of Directors and the Results of the 2017 Referendum
9. Reports: (Chair, Executive Director, Annual Reports of Committees and Councils)
10. Unfinished Business
11. New Business - The Floor is Open to Members
12. Closing Remarks
The Canadian Kennel Club is a national, member-based non-profit organization, incorporated under the Animal Pedigree Act of Canada. It provides registry services for all purebred dogs it officially recognizes. Provides governance for all CKC approved dog shows, dog trials and canine events. Finally, the CKC is a communication organization informing all people interested in dogs.
Lire la suite...