As you may know, negotiations between Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers (CUPW) continue. Canada Post now says it intends to lock out its workers starting on Friday, July 8th
If last-minute negotiations fail and the lock out occurs, Canada Post will not operate fully and mail and parcels will not be delivered. As a consequence, the high level of service to which The Canadian Kennel Club aspires may be affected.
Mail will not be sent from CKC during this postal disruption but work will continue to be processed and made available to Members and clients for pick-up or courier at their expense. Please contact the Membership Services team at (416) 674-3699 to arrange this service.
Please consider these alternative payment and correspondence options:
Fee Payment Options:
Shows & Trials:
- CKC Members and clients are still responsible for paying their account; Members may review their statement and make payments online by Visa or MasterCard when they log into their account.
- Payment by Visa or MasterCard will be accepted over the telephone by calling CKC Membership Services at (416) 674-3699.
- Payment may be made in person at the CKC office.
- Payment may be made via telephone or online banking with the addition of zero in front of your CKC Member account number (0 plus seven-digit Membership number).
- E-transfers may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with a security question that CKC can answer.
- Entries for Shows will be handled in the manner outlined in Shows and Trials Entries -Regulations Governing Postal Strikes (6.4), which can be viewed here.
- Event Results can be couriered to the CKC office with payment.
- Printable forms for events are available online here. Alternatively, event forms can be ordered by calling the Order Desk at 1 (800) 250-8040 and arranging delivery by courier.
- All Shows & Trials applications are available online and may be faxed or emailed back to CKC.
- All Title Certificates will be held until after the strike unless arrangements are made for pick-up or shipping via courier at the expense of Members or clients.
Important CKC Contacts:
- Registration applications may be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to (416) 675-6506 or couriered to the CKC office. The only applications that cannot be submitted to CKC electronically are Transfer of Ownership requests and amendments to a Dog Registration certificate.
- Members who have completed the electronic signature procedure with the CKC may continue to process litter and individual dog applications online. If Members have not submitted their Electronic Agreement form, please click here, print and complete the form and return to the CKC electronically.
- Completed work will not be returned until after the postal disruption but may be picked up at the CKC office or shipped via courier at the expense of Members or clients.
CKC Membership Services: (416) 674-3699
CKC Membership Services email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CKC Order Desk: 1 (800) 250-8040
CKC General Inquiries: 1 (855) 364-7252 toll-free or (416) 675-5511
CKC General Fax: (416) 675-6506
CKC Office Address:
The Canadian Kennel Club
200 Ronson Drive, Suite 400
Etobicoke ON M9W 5Z9
Thank you for your understanding and patience as CKC strives to minimize the interruption of service to our valued Members and clients during the impending Canada Post work disruption. Please visit www.ckc.ca