The new CKC computer system, currently in development and christened the IT4You Project, promises to provide technology that will bring an improved online experience to CKC Members.
An important IT4You development with benefit to Members is the CKC Member Portal. One of the key features of the Portal is the ability for Members to manage information on their own dogs. They will be able to see a list of all the dogs they own/co-own and will be have detailed access to specific dog records. Click here
for an image of the Portal.
A dog record will contain all of the key information for that dog on a single screen. Examples of dog information include:
- Registration information
- Emergency recovery information
- Lineage including links to the dam and sire records
- Links to litters that dog has produced
- List of associated contacts such as the breeder and owner(s)
- Links to all associated documents such as pedigrees, litter and dog registration
- List of all titles and the dates they were awarded and links to certificates
- List of titles being worked on including current point totals
- List of events that the dog has participated on including points
Data clean-up, in preparation for data migration, continued and, as “data” is your Member information, Members can help this process by reviewing and updating their Member Profile at https://www.ckc.ca/ckcmemberlogin.aspx
Work on charting an improved Member experience continues with a goal of “go-live” in 2018. Watch for more updates and details in the coming months.
If you have questions or concerns, please get in touch with CKC by email at firstname.lastname@example.org