Please note that if talks between the Canadian Union of Postal Workers and Canada Post do not result in a resolution, a postal strike might occur as early as the first week of October.
If a strike occurs, Canada Post will not operate fully and mail and parcels will not be delivered. As a result, the high level of service to which The Canadian Kennel Club aspires may be affected.
Mail will not be sent from CKC during this postal disruption but work will continue to be processed and made available to Members and clients for pick-up, or at the customer’s request, a copy may be sent electronically, or courier at their expense. Please contact the Membership Services team at the 1 (855) 364-7252 toll-free or (416) 674-3699 to arrange this service.
Please consider these alternative payment and correspondence options:
Fee Payment Options:
Shows & Trials:
- CKC Members and clients are still responsible for paying their account; Members may review their statement and make payments online by Visa or MasterCard when they log into their account.
- Payment by Visa or MasterCard will be accepted over the telephone by calling CKC Membership Services at (416) 674-3699.
- Payment may be made via telephone or online banking (EFT/Electronic Fund Transfer). When asked for your account number, please provide your 7-digit membership number with a zero in front (0+membership Number).
- Payment may be made in person at the CKC office.
- E-transfers may be sent to email@example.com; please send your security answer in a separate email to the same address.
- Registration applications may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to (416) 675-6506 or couriered to the CKC office. The only applications that cannot be submitted to CKC electronically are Transfer of Ownership requests and amendments to a Dog Registration certificate as originals are required.
- Members who have completed the electronic signature procedure with the CKC may continue to process litter and individual dog applications online. If Members have not submitted their Electronic Agreement form, please click here, print and complete the form and return to the CKC electronically.
Completed work will not be returned until after the postal disruption but may be picked up at the CKC office, or at the customer’s request, a copy may be sent electronically, or shipped via courier at the expense of Members or clients.
Important CKC Contacts:
CKC Membership Services: (416) 674-3699
CKC Membership Services email: email@example.com
CKC Order Desk: 1 (800) 250-8040
CKC General Inquiries: 1 (855) 364-7252 toll-free or (416) 675-5511
CKC General Fax: (416) 675-6506
CKC Office Address:
The Canadian Kennel Club
200 Ronson Drive, Suite 400
Etobicoke ON M9W 5Z9
Thank you for your understanding and patience as CKC strives to minimize the
interruption of service to our valued Members and clients during the impending Canada Post work disruption. Please visit www.ckc.ca