An announcement from the Chair of the Board of Directors and the Executive Director of the Canadian Kennel Club
Dear CKC Members,
As the Chair of the Board of Directors and the Executive Director of the Canadian Kennel Club, it is our pleasure to inform you of an upcoming milestone in the IT4YOU Project.
From the start, the heart of the IT4YOU project has been about building relevant online tools that put CKC members in control, allowing you to take care of your CKC business, process online applications, track your dog’s progress in Shows and Trials, and manage important information.
This project has not been without its challenges. We cannot express enough, our gratitude and commitment to our community during this time of key transition for our organization.
On behalf of the Canadian Kennel Club (CKC) we are pleased to announce that the first stage of our new IT System will launch November 4th, 2019. This new online tool will redefine your member experience.
What to Expect at Launch
Starting November 4th, significant improvements and access to personalized information and key features will be available, including:
Additional features will be added throughout the weeks following the launch through a series of staged releases. The first release after launch will allow members to submit online litter applications and all types of dog registrations, in addition to Canadian Born Dogs.
- Online Membership Renewals;
- A new, customizable Member Portal on CKC’s website, full of personalized information such as:
- A Dashboard that will house a list of all dogs you own, a list of applications and their status’, and a list of pending and completed orders;
- Your Profile where all membership information and communication preferences will be stored and updated;
- A listing linking to a summary page for each dog, including co-owned and transferred dogs, with all important dog information conveniently all in one place under the My Dogs link;
- Online Studbooks ordering;
- And an updated member benefits and resources section
As we enter into the final stages of testing over the next several weeks, we will share more information on how the new IT system will change CKC operations and improve your member experience. You can also keep up to date on the progress of the IT4YOU project through our website.