We are looking for a Business Analyst to join our talented team and participate in validating and documenting our various system and business requirements. Canadian Kennel Club provides an incredible learning environment to share skills with enthusiastic and knowledgeable team members who all believe in the value of dogs as an integral part of our lives.
Please note our office is located in Etobicoke, Ontario close to the Hwy 401/Hwy427 area and we are temporarily working remotely due to Covid. As we consider our back to work needs, it is important to note, this particular role is being considered as a locally remote position within Ontario.
NATURE & SCOPE: Working closely with the Director, Ebusiness, subject matter experts and vendors, the Business Analyst will gather, validate and document various system and business requirements. They will participate in all aspects of projects and will carryout instructions as directed by the Director. They will also be responsible for reporting and recommendations for iterative improvements.
- Liaise with the business units and vendors to document business processes and requirements
- Create and maintain training and other project material
- Make contributions in the development of test plans and test scripts and, perform testing as required
- Create, run and analyze business reports and provide recommendations based on the analysis
- Maintenance of website
- Provide end-user support for Microsoft Dynamics
- Support process improvements and risk management initiatives
- Other responsibilities as required or assigned
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate ideas and concepts
- Adept at accurately preparing documentation and written business requirements
- Ability to work at a detailed level while maintaining an overall project perspective
- Proven initiative and follow-through
- Good problem-solving skills with the ability to identify a problem, develop possible solution paths and take appropriate action
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to listen and communicate with all levels of the organization
- Technical Requirements:
- Understands basic Internet and client/server architectures
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics CRM or equivalent
- Experience mapping workflows and process using Microsoft Visio or equivalent
- Locally remote within Ontario
- Dog friendly office – must be comfortable around dogs
- 3+ years business analyst experience
- Relevant university or related college diploma or, a combination of education and experience
- PMI certification an asset
Canadian Kennel Club accommodates the needs of job applicants throughout its recruitment and selection processes in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act. If we contact you about an opportunity, please let us know if you require accommodation.
At Canadian Kennel Club, we strive to promote a workplace that is rich in diversity and where employees feel valued, supported and included. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and those who may need accommodation to apply to join our team. We are committed to exploring areas that are often complex and difficult by listening, learning, and getting better together. By incorporating a variety of experiences and perspectives, we create opportunities for innovative solutions.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates may submit a current resume and cover letter to CKC HR. Please email your submission to HR@ckc.ca with the subject heading “Business Analyst.”
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Canadian Kennel Club, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.