How can I vote? How do I nominate a candidate and who is running in my zone?
The 2017 Election and Referendum hub brings you the answers to these questions and more and is available on the CKC website at www.ckc.ca/en/vote
. Features include:
Ways to Vote
- Select voting preferences for online or paper communication, along with your preference for receiving campaign communications from candidates via My Profile to ensure you have your say, your way.
- New this year: Beginning November 1, 2017, members will be able to login to the member website using their membership number to access the link to vote via BigPulse’s portal.
- Includes Nomination Paper and Zone Postal Codes
- There is still time to nominate yourself or another candidate to represent your zone. Submission deadline is October 1, 2017 @ 5:00 PM.
Rules of Eligibility (ROE) Update
- View the list of candidates currently in the running for the 2018-2020 Board of Directors
FAQs for Election, Referendums and ROE
- See how far we have come since the Ministry of Agriculture first approved an amendment to the By-laws in 2012 allowing CKC to move forward with establishing ROE for the 175 breeds currently recognized.
- Check out some of our most commonly asked questions. They might just save you a call!
- Details about the proposed by-law amendments coming shortly
- Details about the list of breeds considered for ROE
Remember to login to the member site and update your member profile via My Profile before you vote
and be sure to include your current email address in order to stay up-to-date on all 2017 CKC Election/Referendum updates.
For more help with updating your member profile, you may also contact Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
or by calling 416-674-3699 or 1-855-364-7252.