Please note the change to the Policy and Procedures Manual that was carried at the March meeting of the CKC Board of Directors. The change affects the marking of the judging sheets with regard to dogs examined on the table or ramp. The change is effective January 1, 2019.
Policy and Procedures Manual, Chapter VI, Shows & Trials, Section M. Conformation Events
“THAT, effective January 1, 2019
, Chapter VI, Shows & Trials, Section M, Subsection 12 of
the Policy and Procedures Manual, be amended as follows:
12. Marking Puppies on Judging Sheets
- All puppies that are entered in adult classes must be marked by the Show Secretary on all
copies of the judging sheets including those of the Ring Steward.
12. Marking Judging & Stewarding Sheets
a) Marked judging and stewarding sheets supplied by the Show Secretary will include:
(1) all puppies that are entered in adult classes;
(2) the breeds to be judged on the table or a ramp with the exception of Toy Breeds.”