Rotating CUPW strikes have ended, resulting in unprecedented Canada Post backlogs and severe delays in delivery times. This delay will affect CKC members, as any parcels mailed to or from our office will likely arrive later than normally expected. For further details on the backlog and resulting delivery delays, please consult the Canada Post website
Work will continue to be processed and made available to Members and clients for pick-up, or at the customer’s request, a copy may be sent electronically, or courier at their expense. Courier services are also available for Order Desk. Please contact the Membership Services team at the 1 (855) 364-7252 toll-free or (416) 674-3699 to arrange this service.
Please keep these delays in mind when submitting work and/or payment. The following alternative payment and correspondence options are available:
Fee Payment Options:
• CKC Members and clients are still responsible for paying their account; Members may review their statement and make payments online by Visa or MasterCard when they log into their account.
• Payment by Visa or MasterCard will be accepted over the telephone by calling CKC Membership Services at (416) 674-3699.
• Payment may be made via telephone or online banking (EFT/Electronic Fund Transfer). When asked for your account number, please provide your 7-digit Membership number with a zero in front (0+Membership Number).
• Payment may be made in person at the CKC office.
• E-transfers may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
; please send your security answer in a separate email to the same address.
Shows & Trials:
• Entries for shows and trials will be handled in the manner outlined in the chapter VI, section E, 3 of the policy & procedures manual.
• Event results must be couriered to CKC head office with payment (unless other arrangements have been made with staff).
• Printable forms for events are available on-line under the events tab, event forms.
• Alternatively, event forms can be ordered by calling the order desk at 1 (800) 250-8040 and arranging delivery by courier that must be paid by the club.
• All shows and trials applications are available on-line and may be faxed or emailed to the CKC.
• All title certificates will be held until after the strike unless arrangements are made for pick-up or shipping via courier at the expense of members or clients.
• Registration applications may be emailed to email@example.com
, faxed to (416) 675-6506 or couriered to the CKC office. The only applications that cannot be submitted to CKC electronically are Transfer of Ownership requests and amendments to a Dog Registration certificate as originals are required.
• Members who have completed the electronic signature procedure with the CKC may continue to process litter and individual dog applications online. If Members have not submitted their Electronic Agreement form, print and complete the form and return to the CKC electronically.
• Completed work will not be returned until after the postal disruption but may be picked up at the CKC office, or at the customer’s request, a copy may be sent electronically, or shipped via courier at the expense of Members or clients.
Important CKC Contacts:
• CKC Membership Services: (416) 674-3699
• CKC Membership Services email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• CKC Order Desk: 1 (800) 250-8040
• CKC General Inquiries: 1 (855) 364-7252 toll-free
or (416) 675-5511
• CKC General Fax: (416) 675-6506
CKC Office Address:
The Canadian Kennel Club
200 Ronson Drive, Suite 400
Etobicoke ON M9W 5Z9
Thank you for your understanding and patience as CKC strives to minimize the interruption of service to our valued Members and clients.