It’s been another exciting year at the Canadian Kennel Club, with our 130th year filled with positive growth and advancement. As we invest in new technology, national advocacy efforts and increased member benefits to serve the CKC community, we continue to guide and advance crucial programs like Junior Handling, breeder education opportunities, and responsible dog ownership public education.
Programs and efforts like these wouldn’t be possible without the support of our valued CKC members. CKC membership supports the breeds and dog sport you love - today and for the next 130 years!
Membership with CKC also comes with many benefits, including:
PLUS members who upgrade to Membership Plus receive:
- 50% discount on most registration services;
- Member-only pricing on microchips through the CKC Order Desk;
- Exclusive member communications including the monthly e-newsletter, The Bulletin;
- Basic listing on CKC’s online member breeder directory, The Puppy List; and
- EXCLUSIVE member benefits and discounts from CKC’s corporate partners and affiliates!
- Guaranteed processing times for registration services within 10 business days;
- Dedicated first-priority toll-free telephone support; and
- An enhanced listing on The Puppy List, including a link to your website, contact details, ad copy, and up to three photographs.
As 2019 comes to a close, we encourage you to renew or become a member for 2020, to receive these great benefits and support the club in its future endeavors.
With CKC’s new IT system, it’s easier than ever. 2020 is sure to be an exciting year, and we hope you’ll be a part of it with us!
Please Note: Online renewals are only available for Individual Member Renewals at this time. Judge’s and Club’s annual licensing renewal fees can be renewed by contacting Shows & Trials at (416) 675-5511 or Toll Free at 1-855-364-7252 Monday to Friday, 9 am to 5 pm EST.
Members who haven’t used the online system yet will be required to create a profile before they can access the Member Portal and renew their membership online.
You can also renew by contacting Membership Services at (416) 675-5511 or Toll Free at 1-855-364-7252, by e-transfer at email@example.com (please send your security answer and membership number in a separate email to the same address), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, via telephone or online banking (EFT/Electronic Fund Transfer) using your 7-digit Membership number with a zero in front (0+Membership Number) as the account number, or in person at CKC’s office.