Amid the growing concerns about COVID-19, CKC continues to monitor government updates on restrictions that affect the CKC community. We encourage caution and adherence to government directives to stay safe and healthy, and to minimize risk.
Members of CKC’s community, including judges and exhibitors, who travel and are currently away from the country should be aware of a number of recent developments:
- Federal and global public health leaders recommend all non-essential travel outside of Canada should be avoided.
- The Canada-U.S. border has been temporarily closed for non-essential travel.
- Those who have recently returned from outside of the country, including the United States, for any length of time, should self-isolate for 14 days.
- Only four Canadian Airports will receive international flights until further notice:
- Vancouver International Airport
- Calgary International Airport
- Pearson International Airport (Toronto)
- Montreal-Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Updates from Canadian airlines on flight schedule changes & cancellations:
- Government assistance, is available for those who are caught outside of Canada and trying to come home.
For those with plans to travel to attend CKC events in the near future, a list of cancelled/postponed CKC events
is available on our website, and is updated daily.