We would like to inform our members that owners of the Appenzeller Sennenhund and Bergamasco Shepherd Dog can now receive a Miscellaneous Certificate Number (MCN).
CKC will require the following:
• Breeder’s information including mailing address, email address, and telephone number (required for American breeders)
• Importation document with complete date of arrival in Canada, or a letter of import with the complete date of arrival
• Proof of ownership from foreign kennel club with address
• Export pedigree (including proof of ownership) or 3 generation pedigree from AKC
• Dog must be implanted with a CKC acceptable Microchip or tattoo
Applications can be submitted online via the Member Portal as an Application for the sole purpose of events or using the physical Foreign Born Dog Application.
The Appenzeller Sennenhund and Bergamasco Shepherd Dog are eligible to compete in CKC Events as of July 1, 2023.
Please note: AKC FSS documents are not admissible for MCN applications.