Today is the day. CKC has officially launched its new IT system and Online Portal.
We’ve been hard at work the past three years to build a reliable, sustainable, and convenient IT system for the CKC community and we are excited to share it with you today. This project has not been without its challenges, but from the start, the heart of the IT4YOU project has been about building relevant online tools that put CKC members in control, and we are pleased to announce that the first stage of this project is now available to our community.
Create a portal account to log-in to the online portal and join our new CKC online community!
Information on how to create a portal account and navigate the online portal is available on our website.
The Online Portal is currently available in a view only capacity. This means you can view the portal to access more information than ever before.
Key Features Available at Launch:
- A Dashboard with a list of all owned and co-owned dogs, a list of the status of your applications, and pending and completed orders.
- Your Profile where all membership information and communication preferences will be stored and updated by you, found under the My CKC heading. Check your contact information and update any changes to your name, phone number or address.
- A summary page for each of your dogs, including co-owned dogs, with important dog information such as titles, recovery (microchip) information, registration information and more—conveniently in one place under the My Dogs link.
- Missing a dog? If your list of owned and co-owned dogs is incomplete, use this form to request a dog be added to your list by CKC Staff.
- Member Resources: An updated member benefits and resources section gives CKC members quick and easy access to member discount codes with our corporate partners and key resources like CKC Policies & Procedures, Annual Reports, Kennel & Bench, and more.
Additional features will be added over the next several weeks through a series of releases, including:
It is with immense gratitude that we thank our members for the patience and loyalty they have generously given CKC throughout this project. Thank you to those who worked tirelessly, carrying out the critical groundwork necessary to successfully carry the project through to launch. This includes CKC member volunteers, staff, Board Members, independent consultants, and others who provided their expertise. CKC would especially like to thank former Chair of the Board, Bob Rowbotham, the driving force behind this project. Bob was instrumental in bringing IT4YOU to fruition during his tenure as Chair of the Board.
- Online Membership Renewals
- Online Studbook Ordering
- Online litter Applications and Dog Registrations
- And much more!