Starting March 1st
, several changes to how you transact with CKC will take effect:
Significant Changes to CKC’s Schedule of Fees
The new Schedule of Fees (2020)
is streamlined and simple, making it easier to understand.
- Eliminating the middle price tier for dog and litter registrations (121-180 days from date of birth);
- A slight price increase for a few lesser-used transactions and a slight price decrease on other fees;
Payment Methods: CKC No Longer Accept EFTs
- Rounded prices to ensure member discounts are exact;
- A new format with similar products better aligned, making it easier to search for relevant categories and prices; and
- A more comprehensive accounting summary with immediate calculations and detailed invoices.
To help facilitate the transition to online services and ensure the accurate tracking of payments, CKC can no longer accept Electronic Fund Transfers
(EFTs) (sending funds to CKC as a “bill payee” through a financial institution using your Membership number)
Payments for transactions can be submitted:
- Online using Visa, Mastercard, Visa Debit or Debit Mastercard through CKC’s online portal;
- To CKC’s offices by cheque (mailed or delivered to CKC); or
- By interact e-transfer (by sending payment to email@example.com, followed by an email to the same address with the password).
Payment by cheque or e-transfer must be in the exact amount of the order including tax and should quote your order number in the notes/memo section.
CKC is pay-as-you-go for all transactions, requiring payment in full at the time of order or application submission to finalize the transaction. Payment by cheque or e-transfer may result in a short holding period pending receipt of payment in full.