Approved at the June 2018 Board Meeting, CKC has made significant changes to its schedule of fees.
Effective March 1st, 2020
, the new Schedule of Fees (2020)
is streamlined and simple, making it easier to understand.
After a detailed analysis, it was determined that eliminating the middle price tier for dog and litter registrations (121-180 days from date of birth) would simplify the schedule and have little impact on member costs. While a few lesser-used transactions will have a slight increase in price, other fees will have a slight decrease in price.
Other changes include:
- Rounded prices to ensure the member discounts are exact;
- A new format with similar products better aligned, making it easier to search for relevant categories and prices; and
Things to Remember:
- A more comprehensive accounting summary with immediate calculations and detailed invoices.
- The current schedule will still be in effect until February 29th, 2020.
- Registration Service Fees and Shows & Trials Fees will continue to be calculated based on the date applications are received by CKC.
- The fee schedule for registration services for members has been temporarily reduced by 20% for dog and litter applications, and transfer of ownership applications (processed after October 11). This price reduction will remain in place until the backlog of applications returns to reasonable turnaround levels.